Boondi ladoo sweet recipe in Tamil – motichur laddu
Learn how to make yummy boondhi ladoo sweet in a simple way. ( Seivathu eppadi endra Tamil video ingu inaikkapattullathu )
Gram flour – 1 cup
Sugar – 1 cup
Water for sugar syrup – 3/4 cup
Cardamom pdr – 1 /2 tsp
Cashews – few
Ghee – 1 tsp
1. Add water with gram flour and mix it well without forming any lumps which should be in dosa batter consistency. To check the consistency, pour a ladle of batter on the boondhi ladle, If it drops as perfect rounds, boondhi batter is in correct consistency. If desire, you can add food colour
2. In a saucepan add sugar and water, let it boil till you get the correct consistency. If you pour this sugar syrup from a ladle it should be poured like a silky thread ( very near to reach one thread consistency but not exact one thread ) . Once you reach this perfect syrup, turn off the stove and add cardamom pdr.
3. Heat frying oil in a pan, Hold the boondi ladle near the oil ( not far, if so it results in lengthy boondis instead of round boondi ) Now pour a ladle of batter over the boondi ladle and it will drop down by itself, or you can even spread it using a spoon.
4. Once it starts to drop down, move the boondi ladle here and there as to avoid forming boondi lumps. Make sure you are moving the boondi ladle just above the oil. Turn over boondis on both sides to cook evenly.
5. Drain the cooked boondi from the oil, put it in the prepared sugar syrup and mix it well. Fry all the batter like this and mix them with this sugar syrup. Let it soaked for 30 minutes.
6. Heat a pan with a tsp of ghee, fry cashews and mix it with soaked boondis. Now you can make laddu with this soaked boondi , Wet your hands for every 2 ladoos to make perfect shape.
7. Boodhi ladoo is ready to enjoy.