Crispy Chicken Fry in Tamil – How to make
Crispy chicken fry recipe is a deep fried chicken, coated with layers of spices and flours to get crispy outer layer. Seivathu eppadi endra Tamil video ingu inaikkapattullathu.
Chicken leg pieces – 5
All purpose flour / Maida – 1 cup
Chilli pdr – 1 tbsp
Pepper pdr – 1 tsp
Ginger pdr – 1 tsp
Garlic pdr – 1 tsp
Corn flakes – 1/2 cup
Butter milk – 1 cup
Egg – 1
1. In a wide pan boil water ( which should be enough to cover 5 leg pieces ), add salt according to the quantity of water. Now put chicken pieces into the boiling water and let it boil on high flame only for 3 minutes. Chicken pieces dipped in salty water will absorb enough salt. After 3 minutes remove it from hot water and set aside. Hot water dipping will soften the chicken pieces and it also reduces the deep frying time.
2. In a wide bowl beat an egg with salt and add butter milk ( should add salt for egg and buttermilk ). Let the chicken pieces soak in this egg,butter milk mixture for 30 minutes.
3. In another bowl mix all purpose flour, ginger pdr, chilli pdr, garlic pdr, cornflakes, salt, pepper pdr altogether. set this aside flour spices mixture
4. Now coat each chicken pieces in this flour and spices mixture well. Again dip coated chicken into the buttermilk egg mixture. Cover it second time with flour and spices mixture. By this method you can get crispy outer layer.
5. Deep fry this chicken till it turns brown. Crispy chicken fry is ready to serve.
Written by: Kannathal chinniah