Javvarisi pulao in Tamil
Javvarisi pulo is a healthy breakfast sago recipe prepared with vegetables. In Hindi it is well known as sabudana. Tamil video of this recipe embedded below. Now let us learn to make javvarisi pulao
Tamil Video Recipe
Sago / javvarisi – 1 cup ( 150 g – Soaked in water for 4 hours )
carrot, onion, capsicum – 1/2 cup each
green chili – 2
butter – 1/2 tsp
ginger garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
pepper pdr – 1/2 tsp
1. Boil water in a vessel and add soaked sago with boiling water.
2. Cooked sago rises up within 3 to 4 minutes of boiling. Remove them to a vessel, which containing room temperature water. So that sago won’t be sticky.
3. Now drain the room temperature water from sago completely and set aside.
4. Add 2 tsp of oil and butter in a kadai – then sauté onion, green chili, carrot, capsicum till it turns tender.
5. Add ginger garlic paste and salt – then add sago and stir it till the water ( with sago ) dries up.
6. Javvarisi pulav is ready to serve.